MATLAB R2022a ARM64 Bata
MATLAB 2022A is the X64 Version
MATLAB R2022a native Apple Silicon platform open beta is an early version of MATLAB, which is suitable for Apple Silicon Mac users to evaluate the execution of existing codes and applications, and test third-party integration and add-ons. This beta will last until August 31st, 2022.
- Only Include MATLAB itself
- Add-on Explorer is not available. Add-ons can still be installed manually
- Package function is not supported
- Need install JRE
Official Guide Link:
Download and Install MATLAB R2022a Native Apple Silicon Platform Open Beta
The beta includes a beta license. Activation is not required.
Uninstall MATLAB from macOS Systems:
- Exit MATLAB.
- Navigate to your MATLAB installation folder. For example, the installation folder might be named
- Go to
Application Support（Go to your library Folder and click
Command+J）And Remove MATLAB
- Drag your MATLAB installation folder to the trash, and then select Empty Trash from the Finder menu.
Uninstall Azul Zulu on macOS
To uninstall a specific version of Azul Zulu using a terminal:
Navigate to the
- Display the list of directories:
Each directory corresponds to a version of Azul Zulu.
- To uninstall a specific version of Azul Zulu, use the following command:
sudo rm -rf <zulu_directory>
For example, to uninstall Azul Zulu 11 JDK, run:
sudo rm -rf zulu-11.jdk
Source: Uninstall Azul Zulu on macOS
Tips: You can also use software to remove software like AppCleaner, Uninstall PKG or App Uninstaller & Cleaner